Hi, I'm Angie!
I’m a licensed independent clinical social worker, mommy and wife, but you might also call me your tour guide to parenthood. I will accompany you through the transition to parenthood. I will prepare you for what’s coming up, guide you through making a wrong turn, and remind you of the things you don’t want to miss.
I help expectant and new parents learn to adjust to their new roles as parents, overcome anxiety and depression related to baby, experience more joy, less worry, and free themselves of mommy and daddy guilt. We will make a plan to cope with fatigue, stress and anxiety while improving communication with your partner and family.
I know from my own journey to motherhood that the road can be lonely, exciting, overwhelming, frustrating, and infinitely amazing. There are many unspoken truths to being a mother. Change is hard. Relationships are hard. Parenthood is hard. Parenting is hard. But, it is also the most rewarding and greatest job you will ever experience.
I believe that we all want to be the best partner and parent in the world. We all want more joy and less worry. I will provide a safe, supportive, nonjudgmental place for you to talk about how infertility is consuming your marriage, how being a mother is harder than you expected, how to keep the spark with your partner after baby, how to set healthy boundaries with your in-laws, how to feel good and take care of yourself, and whatever else that comes our way.
Call me today for your free 15 minute consultation, you don’t have to suffer in silence any longer.
Master of Social Work, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
Bachelor of Science Family Studies, minor Psychology, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, MN License #17212
- Certified PREPARE/ENRICH facilitator
- Gottman Trained Bringing Baby Home Educator
- Completed the PSI and 2020 Mom Maternal Mental Health Certificate Training Course
- Licensed K-12 School Social Worker, MN
- Member and Volunteer of Pregnancy and Postpartum Minnesota (PPSM)
- Member of Postpartum Support International (PSI)
- Member of National Association of Social Workers
- Member of Minnesota Society of Clinical Social Workers
- Certificate in Marriage and Family Therapy, University of Central Florida
- Certificate in Addictions, University of Central Florida